From the makers of the well known Stickman Skater and Stickman BMX comes the enthusiastically anticipated new game in the series: Stickman Surfer. Help the unbelievable Stickson slide the waves, cross the sand rises in his jeep, play out some extraordinary tricks on the small skating incline, or essentially unwind in his beachside cabana and watch the world pass by.
* Fantastic riding conditions, including docks, caves, wrecks, harbors, water parks and significantly more.
* Two classifications of game rewards – ‘Skateboard Ramp’ and ‘Sand Driving’
* Lots of updates and character portrayals to uncover
* Multiple catalyst vehicles with various applications
* Daily Treasure Awards
* Animated Custom Soundtrack
* One Touch Control Mechanism
How to Install Stickman Surfer APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Stickman Surfer Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Stickman Surfer mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install