StayFree is an android tool that is used to track screen time. By using this application you can control phone addiction. There are some cool features like you can set a time limit for each of the applications. This is the best application to practice self-control. Install mod apk to get pro unlocked for free.
This application is developed by “StayFree Apps”. You can also view the details of your usage and statistics on your usage history. You can reduce wasted time with a digital detox. This application has a good user interface. You can boost the productivity of your work. By using the pro mod you can use premium features.
- Highest rated Self Control & Phone Addiction app
- Extremely fast and user-friendly interface
- Most accurate usage statistics
- Quick customer support
- Battery friendly
- Totally ad-free
- overcome phone addiction
- stay focused
- reduce screen time
- reduce distraction
- boost productivity
- unplug more often
- increase your digital wellbeing
- spend quality time with family or yourself
- reduce wasted time with a digital detox
- Lock mode: requires a password to change any of your settings.
- Widget: show most-used apps and total usage on a nice widget.
- Pie chart graph: view daily and monthly application usage.
- Export mode: export your usage history to CSV or Microsoft Excel file.
- Block mode: temporarily block any application that you are over-using and stay focused.
StayFree Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Pro Unlocked
Where to Download StayFree Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK file.
How to Install StayFree APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the StayFree Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the StayFree mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the StayFree Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install