You don’t have any money, so you’ll have to pay with your body for the time being!
Hundreds of desperate players receive an unusual invitation to compete in a children’s game. Great prizes and deadly stakes await in this game.
How does it feel to fight alongside 456 other players, knowing that your life is in your own hands because anyone can kill you? Will you be able to win the game knowing that the game’s rules are simple but that you will die if you lose? You will have the opportunity to face your reward money in a squid horror game, but be warned!!!!!! Reality is terrifying!
The winner receives a large sum of money. OMG, the losers are creatively killed. Just take a look at the Squid Games trailer.
Come now to participate in the thrilling game of life and death!
* +456 players * Big rewards after the end game * Fully simulated gameplay * TP to 20 characters to choose * Explore more simple gameplay to win * New survivors Mini-games have been added. a new conversation
Squid Game Challenge Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Do not watch ads to get rewards.
Where to Download Squid Game Challenge Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Squid Game Challenge APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Squid Game Challenge Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Squid Game Challenge mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install