Have you ever heard of street racing? There is a driver who puts everyone to the test. Customize your vehicle and vanquish your opponents. Demonstrate to everyone that you’re the best.
• More than 60 automobiles
• City of the Open World
• Car wash • Over 1000 parking levels • Vehicle height adjustment system
• Taxi driving • apprehending and eliminating criminals
• Flee from the cops.
• Drifting • Monster vehicles (large wheels)
• Complete car customization: Body color – Body Label – Glass Color – Rims – Spoiler – Height of Rear and From Wheels – Angle of Wheels – Beeps – Flash Lights – Plate Text – Car Interior – Hood – Roof – Exhaust – Text on Rear Glass
• Engine – Turbo – NOS – Steering – Gear Box – Tires – Body weight
• Full view of the automobile interior • Best sound and engine sound for cars • Traffic system and lighting • Parking and more obstacles
Sport Car : Pro drift Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Unlimited Money
Where to Download Sport Car : Pro drift Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Sport Car : Pro drift APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Sport Car : Pro drift Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Sport Car : Pro drift mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install