The settle of Human was too certain about the Force Shield that ensures Earth for a long time. In any case, presently, it is broken! The Aliens began getting through the Force Shield and assaulting each moving article coming.
In these most obscure days, humanity’s last expectation is lied in your grasp. While our settle – the Infinity Squadron with unique Galaxy Attack Space Ships (GASS) strikes back the foes, you are conveying a mysterious mission: discover and annihilate the Alien’s Mothership to end this conflict! As the game advances, you will confront boundless adversary airplane, contender jets, and huge BOSSES. It’s absolutely impossible that you’ll at any point get exhausted in this space shooter game!
Become the Best Shooter in The Best Space Games! Shoot them up and Win!
We should assume liability for the most grounded spaceship and save the system from the trespassers now!
Much obliged![su_note note_color=”#FBF4DD” text_color=”#A38C68″ radius=”3″ class=”” id=””]
Space Hunter Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Unlimited Diamonds
Where to Download Space Hunter Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Space Hunter APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Space Hunter Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Space Hunter mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install