Soundcloud is the audio streaming application where you can stream 150 + millions of tracks. Soundcloud app is the most popular audio streaming platform and has 100+ millions of downloads. Soundcloud is created by soundcloud corporation and if you are a creator then you can upload your podcast or songs to the SoundCloud app. User can also upload there songs or podcast to soundcloud app. Download Soundcloud apk and install it by following our installation process.
Soundcloud app has many radio stations and you can add peoples in soundcloud. Soundcloud gives a lot of exposure to the latest talent and the best platform for podcasts. Soundcloud UI (User Interface) is dope and easy to access anyone can easily use soundcloud easily. You will get a search option to search your favorite songs, albums, and radio stations. Soundcloud has many premium options such as Soundcloud go and Soundcloud Go + and these options are paid ones.
Soundcloud Go is the premium version of the soundcloud app and comes with the premium features. Soundcloud go does not have any ads and the user can also save songs offline and listen to them whenever they want. Some percentage of Soundcloud go revenue goes to the artist or creator to help them grow faster. There is another premium plus app of Soundcloud which is called Soundcloud Go+ app which has all the features of Soundcloud go and also have some of the extra features. Soundcloud Go+ has 150 + millions of songs and 30 seconds preview option is removed from this app.
Features Of Soundcloud App-
- It has 120 million songs.
- Soundcloud has all the famous radio stations and tracks.
- UI is good.
- Can add anyone and follow them.
- User can create a playlist.
- User can change the settings and quality of the songs.
Requirements For Installing Soundcloud Apk-
- Android 4.4 or higher version is needed.
How To Download Soundcloud Apk and Install it?
- First, download Soundcloud from the above link and then install it.
Then you have to enable installation from unknown sources option for installing Soundcloud application.
For doing this you need to go to settings> security> Unknown Sources.
Enable this option and now you are ready to install.
- Then install the Soundcloud app and open it.
- After opening you have to sign up first.
- Create your account using google or facebook account.
- Now you need to enter your age and gender for proceeding.
- Then you are ready to log in.
- After successful login, you can stream your favorite songs and radio stations.
- You can add peoples and also apply different settings in order to stream your song with a personalized environment.
- Explore more for different settings.