A professional sound metre for your Android phone with sophisticated tools for gathering small noise information. Noise metre, Sound Pressure Level (SPL), Decibel Meter (DB Meter), and Sound Level Meter are all terms used to describe a sound metre. This software measures the level of noise around you using the microphone on your smartphone.
On your screen, it displays the data in metres. Save the sound level in several locations so you may compare the volume of sound in different areas.
Features of the app:
– Take note of the ambient noise.
– Make a sound recording of your surroundings.
– Record and preserve multiple decibels of sounds from your surroundings.
– Use your measurement to calibrate your metre.
– Distribute audio together with measured data.
– Distribute a screenshot of the metre recording screen.
Any electronic instrument, such as a washing machine, refrigerator, computer, or air conditioner, can be tested using a sound metre. You can also choose which thing to buy based on the volume of sound produced by the electronic device.
Too much noise might be hazardous to your health. So you can keep track of the noise levels around you and avoid going to situations where the noise levels are too loud for you.
# Permission is needed
1. Storage permission – this allows you to save audio to your computer’s hard drive.
2. Record audio – For the purpose of measuring and recording audio.
How to Install Sound Meter APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Sound Meter Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Sound Meter mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install