Snow Bros is a classic arcade game that was first released in 1990 by the Japanese video game developer Toaplan. The game was later ported to various gaming platforms, including Nintendo Entertainment System (NES), Sega Genesis, Game Boy, and others.
In the game, the player controls one of two snowmen brothers named Nick and Tom, who must battle their way through various levels filled with monsters and enemies by throwing snowballs at them. The objective is to defeat all the enemies on each level to progress to the next one. The game also features power-ups, bonus items, and boss battles at the end of each level.
Snow Bros became popular in the 1990s and is considered a classic game of its time. It has since been re-released on various platforms and is still enjoyed by retro gaming enthusiasts today.
You can kick snowballs and blow off enemies to defeat them and earn sushi, potions and extra points.
Enjoy the authentic arcade original in the mobile devices for free.
You can change the buttons position in the game setting. [Potion Type] Red Potion: Increased movement speed.
Blue Potion: Increased snowball power.
Yellow Potion: Increased the distance of snowball shots.
Green Potion: Transformed into an invincible giant snowman. [Game Features] – Rolling with a snowball temporarily becomes invincible.
– Rolling snowball will wipe out enemies and leave a bunch of money at once.
– Delaying your stage time make your snowman in danger as the Pumpkin Ghost appears.
– Original or full screen size can be changed in the game setting.
– You can start the game with full power with choosing “POWER UP START”.
– Collecting S, N, O, W words to get a bonus.
– Supported achievements and leaderboard.
– Supported 16 languages.
© TOAPLAN Co., Ltd. © TATSUJIN Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Published by MOBIRIX Corporation.