Ship handling, manoeuvring, and mooring to a pier with tugboats in this original simulator.
*Features of the game*
Control of enormous cruise liners, freight ships, warships, and aircraft carriers in a realistic manner.
Azimuth propulsion or single and multi-screw vessels with distinct propeller control (such as the Titanic and Mauretania).
Thrusters are used for manoeuvring.
Two tugboats with different controls are used to moor the vessel to the berth.
Departure from the ports to the destination.
Narrow-swimming, avoiding obstacles, and passing alongside other AI vessels
Various weather and environmental situations.
Hazards and waterways are marked at sea.
Collisions cause ship damage and sinking.
A big number of levels with ever harder difficulty.
Ship Mooring 3D Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- All ships unlocked
Where to Download Ship Mooring 3D Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Ship Mooring 3D APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Ship Mooring 3D Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Ship Mooring 3D mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install