All of your henchmen have turned on you! Once the enemy’s mini-defence towers have been destroyed, it’s time to assemble a chibi army and unleash it on them. Develop your offensive and defence strategies by studying the art of war. Real-time expansion warfare are at hand when you play Royal Castle.
Don’t rely on heavy-handed techniques, but instead rely on logical reasoning and a well-thought out strategy. You may build barracks, then summon chibi soldiers to fight off the rebels and seize their military installations. Be careful, though, if you decide to send pixel warriors into battle.
The city takeover game has a lot to offer:
Fun and simple RTS gameplay – Great brain teaser and IQ test – Online and offline game modes – Challenging levels & rivals
Aesthetically pleasing images and animations
Is this something you’d like to do? Take control of mediaeval kingdoms by downloading Royal Castles. It’s time to take over the entire world with your army of little warriors! Take a break from your day-to-day activities and play this light-hearted strategy game!
Royal Castle Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- All skins can be played
Where to Download Royal Castle Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Royal Castle APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Royal Castle Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Royal Castle mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install