Robot Colony 2 is a real-time strategy game in which you manage a colony of robots while protecting it from giant insects. The success of the colony is dependent on the careful selection of the appropriate types of robots to be produced.
The robots are self-sufficient and behave in a similar manner to ants. They go out in search of food and resources, which they then bring back to the base.
The game is playable without an internet connection and has low system requirements.
Here are some of the enhancements made in comparison to the first half of the game:
– the capability of manually controlling robots
– There are 90 new levels to discover.
– the discovery of new insect species with distinctive behavior
– the ability to choose where new turrets and robot factories should be built
– a slew of new structures and infrastructure upgrades
Robot Colony 2 Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- The double speed function can be used in battle.
Where to Download Robot Colony 2 Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Robot Colony 2 APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Robot Colony 2 Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Robot Colony 2 mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install