Resolute Hero RPG is an action packed role playing and fighting game for Android. Customize your character and equip with weapons to win the levels.
Resolute Hero RPG Gameplay and Features
Increase your character’s level and gain access to fantastic goods.
Collect 400 different items as you fight your way through a massive area filled with 240+ different adversaries.
You can customise your character by using a variety of incredibly strong equipment:
There are over 90 weapons to pick from.
There are 12 different types of armour slots and over 180 different pieces of equipment to choose from.
Up to 5 different accessories can be installed.
To strengthen your characters, you can use a variety of statistics:
Extra Turns, Double Attacks & Double Hits (stacking), Extra stat points each level, Damage Reflection, Elemental Reduction, Elemental Amplification, Surviving Fatal Attacks, Increased Gold Drop Rate, Increased Item Drop Rate, and more!
How to Install Resolute Hero RPG APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Resolute Hero RPG Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Resolute Hero RPG mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install