The alarm has gone off!
The wicked square minions have returned and are wreaking havoc all over the place.
The Red Ball Super Running Heroes are needed all over the world!
Run, Roll, Dodge, and Dash your way through a brand-new Red Ball infinite running adventure.
From the creators of the original Red Ball 4 smash hit.
– Chase down one of four playable Red Ball super heroes across the streets.
– Gain speed by running and dodging obstacles.
– Jump on adversaries to defeat them, exactly like in past Red Ball games – Explore four diverse environments, including the City, Harbour, Subway, and Factory, with more to come!
– Use your special abilities to become the greatest runner of all time – Take down four epic enemies using unique action and shooting techniques
– Experience the adrenaline of racing through the brand-new 3D Red Ball game!
– Collect stickers and finish your comic album to unlock new heroes’ outfits.
Who has the courage to save the world once more?
Red Ball Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- No Ads
Where to Download Red Ball Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Red Ball APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Red Ball Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Red Ball mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install