RebirthM is an android role-playing action game where you have to fight with the enemies. The game has boss raids and you have to defeat them by using your attacking and defensive skills. For attacking you have the ultimate weapon which is the sword.
There are multiple fighting combos available in the game. While fighting the boss enemy you can use all the abilities too. There are multiple types of abilities available in the game. You can jump, Run and crouch anytime you want. The game follows a storyline which is great.
The graphics of the game is great and there are a lot of places available on the map to roam around. You can visit different areas of the game. This game is not available in many regions but now you can download it from our download section.
• RvR, PvP, PvE, etc
• Dungeons, Raid, Guild, Guild War, etc
• Lv.800 contents
• Exchange, Crafting, Upgrade, Enhancement, etc
• You can get so many items included in the equipment via playing.
RebirthM Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Available for all the Regions.
Where to Download RebirthM Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK file.
How to Install RebirthM APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the RebirthM Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the RebirthM mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the RebirthM Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install