Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is an android Role-Playing Game and this game is the adventure of love and courage. There are dungeons and new maps in the game. This game is not available to download for many regions but now you can download the APK + OBB file from this page.
The game is adventurous with amazing graphics and effects. There are multiple weapons available in the game. The graphics of the game is anime-style. There are various characters and you can play with them anytime you want.
We welcome all adventurers to join this new adventure. New players can start from the academy, and rapidly level up to Base Level 120 and T4 job classes. Start out from a higher level and immerse yourself in an exciting adventure.
Depart on an adventure of love and courage, pursue the promise of a bright and distant land.
Ragnarok M: Eternal Love Features-
- A Brand New Map, “Eclage,” Has Arrived in the Land of the Pixie!
- An All-New Server Offers a Stress-Free Starting Point for Adventures!
- An All-New “Ninja” Class Featuring Hundreds of Ninjutsu for Different Combinations!
- A New Instance Dungeon, “Palace of Beauty” and Partner “Brooke”
- New Special Crossover Event Launched: Slayers Premium
How to Install Ragnarok M APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Ragnarok M Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Ragnarok M mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Ragnarok M Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install