Create your own adventure. Create your hero. Make yourself the ultimate Portal Knight!
With Portal Knights, a cooperative 3D sandbox action-RPG, you can leave the familiar world behind and venture into the fantastic unknown! Level up your character and create powerful equipment to defeat your opponents in real-time tactical combat. Explore dozens of randomly generated islands as you try to restore peace to a world shattered by The Fracture.
– RPG character classes such as warrior, ranger, and mage are available.
– Tactical combat action.
– Epic boss fights.
– Move around randomly generated 3D sandbox worlds.
– Meet the land’s colorful inhabitants, complete their quests, and recruit them to your home.
– Create your own island! In Creative Mode, you can quickly and easily build AMAZING structures!
– Mine and gather resources from all over the land in order to craft your arsenal and supplies.
– Create your dream home from a variety of materials and furnishings.
– Play with up to four friends across multiple mobile platforms (on the same Wi-Fi).
– Compatibility with dual-stick game controllers.
On devices with 2GB or more memory, larger islands are available.
Portal Knights Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- UNLOCK FREE TO PLAY
Where to Download Portal Knights Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Portal Knights APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Portal Knights Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Portal Knights mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install