You are the engineer responsible to build different bridges required for different places.
Introducing the Poly Bridge 2 mod with new levels, new mechanics, a custom physics engine, and much more! Rediscover your engineering creativity with even more hours of puzzling fun!
Adrian Talens returns with a new full-length Soundtrack! Relax to the soothing and critically acclaimed music with 13 completely new tracks plus 18 of the original Poly Bridge songs remastered! Enjoy over an hour and a half of the familiar and gentle acoustic guitar rhythms.
Take on levels with some added cushion and bounce your way to victory with the new Spring material. Now your bridges can be even more flexible!
This game is crafted with a custom physics engine optimized and fine-tuned specifically for bridge simulations. Accurate and predictable, it guarantees the same simulation outcome for everyone, keeping the competitive aspect of the game alive!
Download this app and start building bridges and test your engineering design skill.
Poly Bridge 2 Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Premium app for free
Where to Download Poly Bridge 2 Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK file.
How to Install Poly Bridge 2 APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Poly Bridge 2 Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Poly Bridge 2 mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Poly Bridge 2 Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install