In this 3D tactile auto chess war game Pocket Legion, you can build a large army and see it combat with enemy overlords!
You may enjoy the game’s unique art style while fighting foes in the woods of Esperia, whether you utilise the knight, the archer, or even great heroes in your gang of magic.
Pocket Legion: Roguelike Battle Gameplay
Esperia is in desperate need of your help!
Build an army from a variety of unique heroes from seven different sides, prepare for battle, and enjoy this haptic auto chess game while you AFK!
Play while you unwind
When you log off, your heroes will fight for you!
When you log on, you’ll reap the benefits!
Utilize distinct tactics
Strategize! To outsmart your opponents, combine heroes, skills, and factional advantages!
Take part in a variety of activities
Take a journey of discovery and see long-forgotten lands. Esperia’s universe is waiting for you.
Pocket Legion Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Unlimited money
Where to Download Pocket Legion Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Pocket Legion APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Pocket Legion Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Pocket Legion mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install