From the creators of Plants vs. Zombies 2 and Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2, comes Plants vs. Zombies Heroes. Collect Heroes with amazing superpowers to create your ultimate battle team. Set off on a quest to meet new characters and battle formidable foes. Play as plants or zombies for the first time on mobile. It’s a fresh battle’s lawn!
SAVE YOUR HEROES
Find and unlock 20 distinct Plant and Zombie Heroes with special powers for your yard. Will you choose Plants and send in the masked assassin Green Shadow? Then there’s Super Brainz, Zomboss’ secret weapon with a tremendous punch and a penchant for hair gel. Your team’s winning approach will be determined by each Hero’s extraordinary strength.
MAKE A TEAM
A Hero’s Crew Build yours and expand your skills by recruiting PvZ characters, plants, and zombies. Hundreds to uncover! Select compatible companions for your Hero and experiment with lethal combos. Automatically upgrade your teams as you collect new characters using Auto Team-Builder.
GO ON RISKY ADVENTURES
Travel through the PvZ Heroes realm as each action-packed battle expands the map. Battle brain-hungry or botanical adversaries – each side has its own strategy. Defeat hard bosses with complicated powers and abilities for legendary rewards!
VS FRIENDS AND ENEMIES
In exciting real-time contests, put your squad to the test. Completing Crazy Dave’s Daily Missions will help you boost your bank account. Who will win the horticulture lottery? The struggle is on!
How to Install Plants vs. Zombies APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Plants vs. Zombies Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Plants vs. Zombies mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install