pixFolio is a photograph display, auto uploader, and slideshow application for Google Photos. Utilize the Auto Upload to naturally reinforcement your photos to Google Photos. Select from twelve slideshow livelinesss and advances to show delightful slideshows. The application turns out perfect for Picasa webalbums clients as your web collections from Picasa are all suitable through Google Photos.
Utilize the uploader for individual transfers or autoupload to back up everything. Auto transfer from a particular index to keep away from the stuff you needn’t bother with. Download and install mod apk to use paid hack for free.
Use your device as a digital picture frame. Slideshows loop and can play videos too! Choose from a dozen animations. Play your slideshow on a single album or show all of your pictures. Turn on auto refresh so your slideshow stays current with latest slides.
Sharing is easy. Share photos with Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Easily share multiples and post pictures online.
Quickly Chrome cast photos to a TV.
· Batch and auto uploader for Google Photos
· Sync only when you’re on wifi
· High quality image for any display
· Animated photo and video slideshows
· Auto refresh slideshow slides
· Display slides for 1 second to 24 hours
· Play videos and animated GIFs
· Use Chrome cast to project photos onto your TV
· Move app data to sdcard
· Set as device screensaver
· JPG EXIF info
· Resize on upload to save storage space
· Support for multiple login
· Sort by alpha, date taken, last modified, etc
· Pull to refresh
· Disable auto rotation in lightbox
· Crop to fill screen so pictures always fill the screen
· Force maximum brightness when viewing photos
· Read only mode turns off destructive actions like delete
How to Install the mod apk or pixFolio on Android?
- Get the hack mod apk file of pixFolio from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this hack APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the mod apk of pixFolio.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the hack apk version):
- Once enabled, tap on the hack apk mod file to install