“Pie Control” is the ideal phone companion for day-to-day use.
It allows you to use your phone with just one hand by using gestures.
Simply swipe from one of your screen’s borders to reveal a useful and attractive menu that displays your preferred actions, notifications, and status information.
• Multiple pies • Two Rows • Pie Points • Stateful icons • Trigger area settings • Tons of customization options to fine grain your “Pie Control” experience • Material Design • Custom icons • Broadcast support to toggle pie from “Tasker” and other automation apps • It’s possible to hide the navigation bar without root utilising the integration with “Hide Navigation Bar” • “Xposed Framework” support to improve functionality and compatibility
Actions • Back • Home • Recents • Torch • Lock Screen • Screenshot • Open notification shade • Open quick settings • Open power dialogue • Launch applications • Nougat App Shortcuts • Open camera • Open dialer • Open call log • Open contacts
Colors • Custom colours • Light and Dark • Per App, which tints the “Pie Control” in the colours of the foreground app • Shuffled Material, which tints the “Pie Control” in random colours • Twilight, which switches between light and dark automatically • Sky, which matches the sky colour
Thank you very much.
The “Paranoid Android” team deserves special recognition. Their lovely pie redesign prompted me to create this app.
The navigation bar is hidden.
As long as the motions are enabled, you can hide your stock nav bar with “Vivid Navigation Gestures.”
To use this functionality, you’ll need ADB or Root.
ADB PC instructions for Android
1 – Go to the Android settings and enable Developer Mode.
2 – Turn on USB debugging.
3 – Install ADB on your computer
4 – To grant the permission, use the following adb command:
adb shell pm grant android.permission com.ivianuu.pie
WRITE SECURE SETTINGS
Disable the app or perform the following command to restore the navigation keys:
wm overscan 0,0,0,0 adb shell
https://youtu.be/CDuxcrrWLnY How to Install ADB Gadget Hacks
Xda developers – https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/ Lifehacker – https://lifehacker.com/the-easiest-way-to-install-androids-adb-and-fastboot-to-1586992378
Pie Controls -Navigation Gestures Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Paid App For Free
Where to Download Pie Controls -Navigation Gestures Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Pie Controls -Navigation Gestures APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Pie Controls -Navigation Gestures Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Pie Controls -Navigation Gestures mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install