NokoPrint is an android application, Now you can print straightforwardly from your Android gadget rapidly, effectively, and for free. Print photographs and offer them to loved ones. Print archives, PDF records, solicitations, receipts, tickets, and more at home, working, or while in a hurry. Download and Install mod apk to use the premium unlocked hack.
This app is developed by “Albafate”. You can print pictures, photographs, site pages, PDF and Microsoft Office reports without downloading any extra applications or printing devices whenever anyplace on practically any WiFi, Bluetooth, or USB printer.
• Print directly from your Android phone or tablet to almost any inkjet, laser, or thermal printer
• Print photos and images (JPG, PNG, GIF, WEBP)
• Print PDF files and Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents
• Print multiple images per sheet
• Print stored files, email attachments (PDF, DOC, XSL, PPT, TXT), and files from Google Drive or other cloud services
• Print websites (HTML pages) accessed through the built-in web browser
• Print on WiFi, Bluetooth, USB-OTG connected printers
• Integration with other apps via Print, Share menus
• Many print options (including number of copies, collate, page range, paper size, paper type, paper tray, output quality, and more)
• Preview PDF, docs, images, and other content before printing
• Borderless photo printing on matte or glossy photo paper
• Color or monochrome (black and white) printing
• Duplex (one or two-sided) printing
• Printing on AirPrint capable printers
• Printing on Mopria compatible printers
• Printing on mobile thermal printers
• Compatible with Windows printer share (SMB/CIFS) and Mac/Linux printer share (Bonjour/IPP/LPD)
• HP Officejet, HP LaserJet, HP Photosmart, HP Deskjet, HP Envy, HP Ink Tank, and other HP models
• Canon PIXMA, Canon LBP, Canon MF, Canon MP, Canon MX, Canon MG, Canon SELPHY, and other Canon models
• Epson Artisan, Epson WorkForce, Epson Stylus, and other Epson models
• Brother MFC, Brother DCP, Brother HL, Brother MW, Brother PJ, and other Brother models
• Samsung ML, Samsung SCX, Samsung CLP, and other Samsung models
• Xerox Phaser, Xerox WorkCentre, Xerox DocuPrint, and other Xerox Models
• Dell, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Lexmark, Ricoh, Sharp, Toshiba, OKI, and other printers
How to Install the mod apk or NokoPrint Hack on Android?
- Get the hack mod apk file of NokoPrint from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this hack APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the mod apk of NokoPrint.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the hack apk version):
- Once enabled, tap on the hack apk mod file to install