The NinJump App’s description
Ninja, ninja, ninja, ninja, ninja, n Your aim in this fast-paced ninja running game is to climb as high as possible while avoiding evil squirrels, dive-bombing birds, other ninjas, throwing stars, exploding bombs, and other hazards! With ninja agility, scale the side of skyscrapers with ease. Jump from one wall to the next while slicing foes in the process. If you hit three identical foes in a row, you’ll get an additional power-up boost. Protect yourself by grabbing shields. Keep an eye out for obstructions and ledges. Continue to live!
NinJump is one of the most popular mobile games of all time, with over 100 million downloads. No substitutions will be accepted!
REVIEWS BY PROFESSIONALS
“You should definitely give NinJump a shot.” TouchArcade is a game developed by TouchArcade.
“NinJump is an excellent game to play.” Gamezebo is a website where you may play games.
“There’s no reason why you shouldn’t try NinJump.” SlideToPlay is a programme that allows you to play videos.
AMAZING POWER-UP BOOSTS! GAME FEATURES
Ninjas, throwing stars, and bombs abound; foes and obstacles abound; intuitive touch controls abound; and endless ninja fun abounds.
>> Download NinJump right now. It’s completely free!
NinJump Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Unlimited number of shields
If there is a pop-up window that says “Your device does not support Google Play services, so it cannot run…”, do not click OK, otherwise a black screen will appear. Please click on the blank space to enter the game normally.
Where to Download NinJump Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install NinJump APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the NinJump Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the NinJump mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install