A simple and addicting arcade game with slicey puzzle components greets you in Ninja Cut.
Become a master of throwing and grappling! Join the ranks of Mr. Samurai Flash or Ninja!
In our game, you will be able to utilise either a sword or a katana for close battle, or a bomb or a grenade for ranged warfare.
You can jump wherever you wish with Ninja’s help! Become a master of the slicing with a stealth attack!
It is important, though, to be cautious and deliberate in your actions since there will be traps that you must avoid; yet you can use them to neutralise the opponent with a little sleight of hand and strategic thinking. Be a master of the stealth bounce!
Play as a Ninja and slice and toss your way through waves of foes while dodging bullets, spikes, and other projectiles in our action-packed arcade game.
Great physics, fantastic audiovisual settings and hundreds of distinct levels are all waiting for you.
What’s the holdup? It’s an excellent opportunity to perform a “ninjump”! If you’ve ever wanted to be the best at slicing and slashing, this is the game for you![su_note note_color=”#FBF4DD” text_color=”#A38C68″ radius=”3″ class=”” id=””]
Ninja Cut Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- double gold coins
Where to Download Ninja Cut Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Ninja Cut APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Ninja Cut Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Ninja Cut mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install