Your avatar is a valiant warrior who perished in battle. Instead of the well-deserved calm of Asgard, his soul is imprisoned in the harsh planet of Niffelheim. Survive in this hazardous environment, raid neighbouring kingdoms, traverse perilous dungeons, and make your way to Valhalla.
Key aspects include:
How to Survive in the Underworld
Warriors are warriors even after they die. Set out on the journey to the last test and show the Gods what you’re made of. You were never afraid of the cold, darkness, or death in life, and you won’t be afraid now. Make sure you have enough supplies, protect yourself, and try to solve the mysteries of these regions.
Do not let yourself be forgotten.
Anyone who dares to attack your lands will be crushed. Each defeated foe pushes you closer to Asgard! Use your bones, teeth, and fur as weapons and armour. Construct a fortress that will protect you from hostile attacks while also assisting you in destroying the assailants. The Death Priests will give a series of ultimatums. Will you obey their orders or defy them and join the struggle of their fallen minions?
Discover a way out.
Collect all of the doorway to Asgard components. But beware: these are ferociously guarded by huge giants, zombies, and lethal spiders.
To become stronger, brew various potions from mushrooms and slayed beats. Prepare the tastiest dishes to feed all of your friends. Make a poison that can kill even the most powerful troll.
Investigate ancient caves
Explore the world’s core in search of powerful artefacts that will aid you in the final fight. Find out what’s hiding in the shadows.
How to Install Niffelheim APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Niffelheim Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Niffelheim mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install