Network Utilities is an android app, The application contains a bunch of apparatuses expected to analyze PC organizations. Network data will show outer IP and point-by-point information about web association. It contains additionally a wifi analyzer and a traffic measurements apparatus.
Download and Install the mod apk to use the premium unlocked hack for free.
Network Utilities Features-
• IP discover will find all devices in WiFi network
• IP range scanner (search hosts by ip range, allows filter hosts by opened ports)
• UPnP scan & control (find upnp devices in your network, allows to call methods from available services)
• Telnet and ssh client (may be used as terminal emulator that supports most ESC commands, SGR and utf8 encoding)
• Port scanner (tcp, udp)
• IP calculator
• DNS records
• Wake On Lan
Features those available for Android 9 and lower:
• Connections screen
• Monitoring screen shows traffic usage in real time
Features those available for root mode:
• Packet sniffer allows get dumps for selected network interface, explore them with built-in hex viewer and also save and open pcap files
• Packet crafter allows configure and send arbitrary ethernet packet (supports ethernet, arp, ip, udp, tcp, icmp headers)
How to Install the mod apk or Network Utilities on Android?
- Get the hack mod apk file of Network Utilities from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this hack APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the mod apk of Network Utilities.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the hack apk version):
- Once enabled, tap on the hack apk mod file to install