Need for Speed Most Wanted is an android racing game with high-quality graphics. The game has ultimate cars to race you can do races around the world. You can modify your car with custom paint jobs and do various other modifications too. Install mod apk to get unlimited money and to unlock everything in the game.
Need for Speed Most wanted has cars like – SRT Viper GTS, Porsche 911 Carrera S, Hummer H1 Alpha, and many more. Feel the intensity of no-brakes-allowed street racing with realistic full-car damage graphics.
Log into Origin to check the Wanted List around the world and find out who is the Most Wanted. Win races and climb the ladder up to the top of the list. Play with your friends and beat them in the race. Install the best mod in your car and make your car faster.
Need for Speed Most Wanted Features-
• Race the way you want! By popular demand, you can now touch or tilt to steer.
• Drive and customize over 40 of the world’s most exciting cars.
• Use Mods to enhance your car and get ahead of the pack in style
• Experience the action with mind-blowing graphics and intense full-car damage
• Earn Speed Points to unlock new cars
• Trick out your phone with an exclusive Most Wanted live wallpaper
How to Install Need for Speed Most Wanted APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Need for Speed Most Wanted Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Need for Speed Most Wanted mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Need for Speed Most Wanted Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install