My Hurricane Tracker Pro provides you with the most in-depth capabilities that are currently available for monitoring weather warnings, as well as hurricanes, cyclones, and tropical storms. You won’t feel overloaded with cluttering screens in this app’s gorgeous UI, in contrast to the experience you might have with other apps. We provide you with precisely what you require in a format that is simple to grasp.
– Maps that allow for interactive tracking of each hurricane.
– NOAA’s forecast map, as well as satellite images of storms, when available!
– Historical research on storms that have occurred since 1851 (or 1949 for Pacific).
– Notifications of impending severe weather will be provided by the National Weather Service.
– Notifications via push technology in the event of severe weather or the detection of new storm formations!
– Automatically updated views of radar, satellite, and the sea temperature within the application!
Check out the NOAA’s forecast for the next five days by clicking here.
– You can keep track of particular hurricanes and get updates if there is an update to those hurricanes by simply pressing the notify button.
– The Pro edition of My Hurricane Tracker provides all of the same wonderful capabilities as the free version, but without any adverts!
This application is comparable to others on the market, including Hurricane Tracker, Hurricane Pro, and Storm by Weather Underground.