Welcoming you to Moominvalley, the charming and picturesque setting of the beloved Moomins! The Moomins’ calm and gorgeous home is nestled in this idyllic valley, but after a long winter, the valley is ready to bloom again. The Moomintroll’s adventure continues as you solve riddles and adorn the landscape!
Discover the Moomins’ fascinating world!
– All of Tove Jansson’s beloved Moomin characters are here for you to meet and greet. Explore an original Moomin narrative.– We need to clean up and beautify the Moomins’ backyard!
Isn’t it simple?
– Complete stages by solving tap-to-match puzzles.
Clear the matchables by tapping on them.
– A powerful booster can be created by clearing four or more matchables.
– Get the most out of each booster by combining them together.
– Take on a variety of different challenges in a variety of different environments.
– Take advantage of boosters, combinations, and puzzle-solving abilities to get through the most difficult stages of the game.
Moomin Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Lots of money
Where to Download Moomin Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Moomin APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Moomin Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Moomin mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install