Welcome to an imaginary Monster mansion where lives the Witch, Zombie, vampire, alien, spider and werewolf!
This is Monster Farm mod game where you need to create your own fairy farm: harvest magic plants, feed animals, trade with friends, craft sweets and costumes.
A monster house where the vampire will cook a drink potion of blood, a spider will spin his web and the witch will have dinner with a castaway butler in a dark garden.
Monster Farm Game Features
– Harvest mystery imaginary plants every day
– Build a dark farm with weird plants and pets
– Craft costume and sweets
– Sell and buy goods
– Deliver goods by witch broom and complete orders
– Find hidden chests with treasure
– Beautify your farm land with bright decorations
What secrets this mansion keeps? Play and find it out! Download this apk and come to explore the mysterious imaginary monster farm.
Monster Farm APK Mod Features:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Unlimited money
Where to Download Monster Farm APK (Mod) file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK file.
How to Install Monster Farm App (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Monster Farm Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Monster Farm mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Monster Farm Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install