Mimo is an android education application. Advance your profession, assemble applications and sites, or even become a designer. With Mimo, you can get familiar with the expertise of the century, a couple of moments all at once. Our programming courses and exercises are reasonable for everybody, even with no earlier coding information and experience. Install mod apk to use premium for free.
• Solve bite-size programming exercises that fit into your daily routine
• Run code and build real-world projects on the go
• Learn programming at your own pace
• Practice with coding challenges
• Build a portfolio of real-world projects
• Get a certificate to showcase your coding skills
• Join a community of millions of coders
• Start the Python path and begin your coding journey with an in-demand and all-purpose language. Learn Python with 2,600+ bite-size exercises, 53+ Concepts, and 32+ Projects that will unlock as you keep expanding your skills.
• With the SQL curriculum, you’ll dive into data science and learn to analyze data with SQL, and even learn how Google and Netflix use big data to recommend websites or movies.
How to Install Mimo APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Mimo Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Mimo mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mimo Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install