Since the last space invader war, many years have passed, and the wounds that war left on Earth have begun to heal.
However, peace is a fleeting phenomenon, and new regional conflicts are emerging around the globe. The headquarters has assembled a formidable team of commanders from around the world to combat the new threat that is on the horizon.
In the end, it’s all up to you.
Metal Slug features a slew of re-imagined classics, including classic characters, classic scenes, and classic music.
Two-line strategy battle: —- Rich character characteristics, interesting formation strategy, and become the strongest commander!
In the —-Giant Mecha Collection—
It’s also possible to command the most powerful mechas in the game, allowing you to destroy your enemies with ease!
The team can be changed at any time.
You’ll be able to see a wide variety of lineups because the card level is shared.
An easy-to-learn method of playing the game
Fun and easy gameplay, say goodbye to the liver burst, and enjoy the game to the fullest.
Metal Slug Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Damage multiplier adjustment
Where to Download Metal Slug Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Metal Slug APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Metal Slug Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Metal Slug mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install