🏆#1 Best To-do List of 2021 – Digital Trends
🏆#1 Top Android Apps of 2021 – Sam Beckman
🏆#2 Best To-do List of 2021 – Android Authority
Memorigi is a free to-do list, task manager, calendar, planner, and reminder app to organize, plan, and accomplish any project.
Memorigi is different. Its unique minimalist user interface (UI) combined with its delightful user experience (UX) makes working on your projects a breeze.
SIMPLE YET POWERFUL
With Memorigi you can use groups, lists, headings, tasks, and tags to organize your projects and accomplish what’s important to you.
INTUITIVE AND GOAL-ORIENTED
Memorigi todo list, task manager, planner, calendar, and reminders app provides an easy and intuitive user interface. You can use swipe gestures to quickly schedule and reorganize your to do lists, tasks, and projects. Memorigi’s UI/UX is perfectly tailored to help you achieve the most from your day.
BEAUTIFUL AND FEATURE-RICH
Take advantage of the many features designed to make your life easier included in Memorigi to-do list, planner, task manager, calendar, and reminders app.
Create simple to-do lists with Memorigi todo list, task manager, calendar, planner, and reminders app. Manage your tasks, create short and long-term life goal lists, grocery, and shopping lists. Track your high school, university and work projects. Create tasks with reminders for your payments and workout classes. Plan your holidays and events. Take notes. Focus on what matters to you.
A DAILY PLANNER
Memorigi todo list, calendar, task manager, and reminders app provides:
• A GTD (Get Things Done) Inbox approach – capture first, plan later
• A Today view to focus on the important tasks of the day
• An Upcoming view to plan your week and month
• A Logbook view to track your progress and completed work
A TASK MANAGER
When using Memorigi as a free task manager you get:
• Beautiful widget for your tasks and to-do lists
• Powerful reminders with recurring patterns
• Colorful tasks and lists with icons to categorize your life projects
• Subtasks to break your tasks into manageable steps
• Attachments to upload important files to your tasks
A TO-DO LIST
When using Memorigi as a free todo list you can create:
• Grocery and shopping lists
• Birthdays list
• Books to read list
• Payments list
• Chores list
• and much more!
Features of Memorigi Mod
Web app – to access your todo lists and tasks from anywhere.
Google Calendar Integration – to see your calendar events and tasks side by side.*
Lists – to organize your projects and todo lists.
Headings – to organize tasks within your projects.
Tags – to categorize your tasks and lists.*
Deadlines – to keep track of important dates.*
Today view – to crush your day-to-day tasks and help you reach your goals.
Upcoming view – to see your recurrent and non-recurrent work for any given day.
Nag me – to help you stop procrastination.*
Swipe gestures – to reorder, schedule, and reorganize your tasks.
Date reminders – with recurrent patterns like weekly on Monday and Thursday or every 2 hours or on completion of a task.*
Statistics – to help you track your progress.*
Memorigi Cloud – to keep your data always in sync across multiple devices.*
Lists, Colors, Icons and Ringtones – for a colorful and richer organization.
Read Aloud – to read your due tasks aloud.*
Attachments – to safely store your todo lists, photos and documents.
How to Install the mod apk or Memorigi Hack on Android?
- Get the hack mod apk file of Memorigi from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this hack APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the mod apk of Memorigi.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the hack apk version):
- Once enabled, tap on the hack apk mod file to install