MapGenie Mod is Genshin Impact’s unofficial fan-made map. With this digital companion, you can find all of Teyvat’s side missions and valuables!
Some Key Features of MapGenie: Genshin Impact Map Mod
• Over 600 places – search for all Anemoculus, Chests, Shrines, and more!
• Quests, Seelies, Books, Resources, and Teleport Waypoints are among the 70+ categories.
• Quicksearch – just type a location’s name to find what you’re looking for right away.
• Keep track of your progress on the Genshin Impact website: https://mapgenie.io/genshin-impact
• Progress Tracker – mark areas as found and track your collectibles’ progress.
• Take Notes – add notes to the map to indicate places of interest.
NOTE: This is a work-in-progress app, and we’re always adding new destinations!
Please use the ‘Send Feedback’ option below to let us know if you spot a bug or have any recommendations for the app!
Disclaimer: MapGenie is not linked with miHoYo in any manner (the developers behind Genshin Impact)
How to Install the mod apk or MapGenie: Genshin Impact Map Premium app on Android?
- Get the Premium mod apk file of MapGenie: Genshin Impact Map from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this Premium APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the mod apk of MapGenie: Genshin Impact Map.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the Premium apk version):
- Once enabled, tap on the Premium apk mod file to install