Welcome to Manor Matters Castlewood, an old house teeming with secrets! Basically this is an abandoned house.
What is the reason behind its abandonment? What is beneath the tapestry? Is it true that the manor is haunted?
Together with Carl, your lovely assistant, inspect and remodel rooms, unearth strange antiques from all around the world, and uncover the secrets of this exciting site!
EXPLORE BEAUTIFUL SCENERIES TO FIND HIDDEN OBJECTS AND EARN STARS
Use a variety of modes and items to test your detective skills.
Restore the manor’s interiors to their former glory.
Unlock rooms to obtain additional clues as you search for ancient treasure.
Explore a fascinating plot with a diverse cast of characters.
Are you prepared to enter?
The door was left open for you… Please come in!
How to Install Manor Matters APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Manor Matters Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Manor Matters mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install