It’s time to rise to the top! The mobile Battle Royale game Magica.io is for real commanders! Take down rival players in the arena of combat and rule the leaderboards!
Improve your character’s fighting abilities while battling for your life in epic fights and gathering amazing loot! The battle royale game on Magica.io has all of these and more!
Features of the game include: – Online and offline play – Competing against real players – Exploring various settings
– Numerous new characters – A selection of magic ammo for your weapon – A number of game types – Daily tasks to complete – Rewards & special weapons
Your favourite IO battle royale game will be Magica.io! It’s a wonderful marriage of stunning graphics and engaging gameplay. Upgrade your hero and sharpen your combat techniques to survive as long as you can on the arena! Stop your adversaries’ strikes and eliminate them all with your magical skills!
Ready to achieve success? Enjoy the awesome battle royale io game by tapping the install button! Let’s fight!
If you don’t have a connection to the Internet, you can still play Magica.io offline.
COMPANY COMMUNITY: ==================
Facebook: AzurGames at https://www.facebook.com
the official Instagram account is azur games at www.instagram.com
YouTube: Azure Interactive Games (www.youtube.com)
How to Install Magica.io APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Magica.io Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Magica.io mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install