You’re really craving ice cream right now! In addition, there is a deal at the grocery store. Isn’t that wonderful? However, oh no! I bet you’re not the only one who’s seen it!
Make a frantic dash for the product you want, and don’t let anyone else get in your way!
300+ levels with more than 17 opponents each with their own unique strengths and weaknesses!
There will also be EVOLUTION in some of them!
As long as you’re the first one to reach your goal, you can do whatever you want!
It’s completely free to play Madness In The Supermarket, but there’s the option of unlocking cool skins if you view some adverts. It’s time to take them all.[su_note note_color=”#FBF4DD” text_color=”#A38C68″ radius=”3″ class=”” id=””]
Madness In The Supermarket Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Rewards without ads
Where to Download Madness In The Supermarket Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Madness In The Supermarket APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Madness In The Supermarket Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Madness In The Supermarket mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install