Loverz – life choices is a game for 18+ years old people. If you are not one, better you chuck out of this place!
It is a relationship based game meant for adults, that’s why!
Communicate with interesting people; who knows, one of them can turn out to be your boyfriend or girlfriend.
The extent to which your relationship will proceed is solely determined by your choices.
Complete more chapters to advance your romance. You’ll almost certainly get asked out on a romantic date.
Swipe, flirt, dream, and fall head over heels!
Loverz – life choices Gameplay and Features
– SWIPE through dozens of distinct characters ready to talk with you
– CHAT with those you like and find your own unique stories together
– IMPROVE your connection on romantic dates
– TURN up your creativity and get the most out of communication
If you enjoy roleplaying games, then I am sure, you will fall in love with this one!
Loverz – life choices Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Free purchases without money
Where to Download Loverz – life choices Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Loverz – life choices APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Loverz – life choices Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Loverz – life choices mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install