Tackle fun 3D rationale riddles and train your cerebrum with the coolest griddlers and nonograms around! Find fantastic things by finishing each puzzle and use them to enhance marvelous levels!
Play your number one picture cross rationale puzzle game in ravishing levels, find lovely things and offer your nonogram stylistic theme achievements with your loved ones!
Express your innovativeness and make your own 3D nonogram spaces and open more levels to design as you play!
You just need to follow two stages to begin in this nonogram/picross rationale puzzle game:
1-Look at the numbers at the finishes the lines and segments;
2-Use rationale and the apparatuses accessible to fill the squares and find the secret 3D picture in every one of the cerebrum puzzles!
In case you’re searching for another 3D riddle game with stylistic layout levels, presently you’ve discovered it! The nonogram game with vivid tridimensional illustrations you’ve for a long time truly needed is here!
Begin with your new most loved picross and nonogram game at this point!
How to Install Logic Cube APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Logic Cube Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Logic Cube mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install