“Chinese Life Simulator” is a text-based simulation game. Because everything in the game is random, you have more options to play the way you like it.
The system will assign you to a family in a city randomly. Then you’ll go through a variety of situations, such as working and starting a business, getting married and having children, and eventually dying.
You can also do things that you’ve always wanted to do but have been afraid to undertake in real life.
Your gender, traits, and talents are chosen at random, but every decision you make can alter your fate.
In this game, you can play as many different characters as you want and obtain varied outcomes.
Please use your intelligence to its greatest potential if you want to be successful!
LifeSimulator – Chinese Life Game highlights
1.Intense storylines, extensive facts on Chinese living, and the inclusion of a development agenda.
For instance, feelings between friends and relatives, work problems, romance and bickering between lovers, and many old-age crises, to name a few.
2. The career is more diversified and realistic rather than overstated.
Each job will have its own set of circumstances, and the outcomes will vary.
You can start a business in addition to working.
A impoverished youngster can become a wealthy adult with hard work.
Meanwhile, your descendants can join your company and work alongside you to build business greatness.
3. The game’s characters, such as friends, brothers and sisters, parents, husband and wife, children, neighbours, and coworkers, are all very real individuals.
They all have their own ideas and will approach you on their own initiative.
They will have a significant influence on your life.
4. Future generation cultivation and education: in order to honour our Chinese parents, we have absorbed many of their benefits.
However, if you do not properly teach your children, tragedies such as children fighting for property and elderly people not being assisted may occur.
5. Life is no longer boring after retirement.
You can attend Elder College, practise square dancing, and attend old school reunions.
There are just too many to list one by one.
Please download the game and play it right away!
How to Install LifeSimulator – Chinese Life APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the LifeSimulator – Chinese Life Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the LifeSimulator – Chinese Life mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install