Legionlands is a turn-based strategy game with classic autobattle elements. Choose between minotaurs and archers, crossbowmen and bogatyrs to fight for you. In the huge Legionlands universe, gather, mix, and enhance your single-type fighters to create your own unbeatable army!
Spectacular battles await you, and watching them is an exciting experience. On the battlefield, you’ll find over 30 different types of units, which you can spread out around the battlefield or pile into one pile for all foes to view. Each hero has a distinct set of abilities. Your army will be stronger if you combine your units. It’s entirely up to you whether your army triumphs or perishes on the battlefield.
In Legionlands, you can participate in PvP conflicts with other players for World Ranking dominance, join an existing Clan, or form your own Clan to fight in Clan Battles.
Complete tasks, solve tactical challenges, and earn cash to take a break from the battle. Go on a search for additional resources or mine for gold.
Do you think this is a straightforward autobattler? Enter the universe of Legionlands to persuade yourself otherwise. Start the battle if you’re sure in your army’s alignment.
How to Install Legionlands APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Legionlands Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Legionlands mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install