This isn’t a standalone application. KWGT Pro [PAID APPLICATION] is required for GlassUi KWGT.
Candy KWGT is designed for futuristic and visually appealing home screens.
How do I put the widgets together?
You’ll need to get two apps.
1. KWGT (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kustom.widget&hl=en IN) (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kustom.widget&hl=en IN) (https://play.go
2. KWGT Pro Key: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kustom.widget.pro&hl=en IN KWGT Pro Key: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kustom.widget.pro&hl=en IN
Using a Third-Party Launcher
Nova, Lawnchair, Smart Launcher 5, and others are some of the most popular custom launchers.
How to Apply:
1. GET THE LEAF KWGT AND KWGT PRO APPLICATIONS
2. Select the widget option by long tapping on your home screen.
3. From the drop-down menu, select the KWGT widget.
4. Tap the widget, pick installed, and then Leaf KWGT.
5. Pick a widget you like and scale it to fit your home screen.
6. Congratulations! You’re ready to go.
NOTE: If a widget is not appropriately sized, use the KWGT main editor’s ‘SCALE’ option under the layer option to alter the size.
Leaf KWGT Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Paid App For Free
Where to Download Leaf KWGT Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Leaf KWGT APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Leaf KWGT Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Leaf KWGT mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install