“There was another violent catastrophe, another terrible conflict! Survivors fought back against the zombies in the bright city of Las Vegas, in this Last Wave TD.
One day at a time, lead them to victory!
What features makes the Last Wave TD game unique?
This new zombie tower defence game allows you to:
– Battle your way through a plethora of challenging levels
– Employ clever methods to construct the best tower defences possible
– Select from a large number of weapons!
– Purchase, upgrade, and sell gun turrets, lasers, Tesla coils, and flamethrowers.
– Destroy four different varieties of zombies – Determine their resistances
– Defeat 15 ranks of huge zombie bosses – Return all zombies to their rightful place!
– Create mayhem, damage, and anarchy along the way!
– Make it through one more day!
All of this in the most incredible 3D visuals you’ve ever seen on a mobile device!”
Last Wave TD Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- One hit kill
Where to Download Last Wave TD Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Last Wave TD APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Last Wave TD Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Last Wave TD mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install