All you have to do in Kick 2 Fight – Kick The Buddy Game is aim accurately and hit as hard as you can to knock out your opponent.
You can take charge of the show if you schedule it correctly.
This game puts your reflexes and response time to the test, so if you don’t pay attention, you can lose.
In each stage, keep an eye on the metre and tap the screen at the proper time to strike, which will help you gain the upper hand and inflict more damage on your opponent’s health.
To defend yourself from the opponent’s kicks, unlock crucial features such as a helmet and special kicks.
To master this game, explore numerous themes and locales as you move through each level and upgrade to more powerful characters.
Each level allows you to try a variety of shots, making your game both exciting and tough to play.
To improve your health and kicking power, use given points.
This is the most effective technique to clear your mind, sharpen your reflexes, and relieve stress.
Kick 2 Fight – Kick The Buddy Game is the game you should be looking for if you want to smack, slap, hit, or fight.
Features of Kick 2 Fight – Kick The Buddy
This game is simple to play and enjoyable for all ages.
There are many different characters to choose from.
The best way to pass the time while yet having a challenge is to play this game.
It’s a great method to put your reflexes to the test.
How to Install Kick 2 Fight APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Kick 2 Fight Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Kick 2 Fight mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install