The classic 1988 jackal jeep game will bring you back to your youth. Overhead shoot-em-up video game Jackal Squad – Top gunner – Arcade shooting brings a retro feel to your phone.
During World War II, the Fascists launched an assault on the Allies. Your comrades in arms are being held hostage by the enemy. It has been assigned to the Jackal squad to drive a jeep into hostile territory in order to rescue and extract POWs. You are a member of a select group of soldiers who have been rigorously trained to thrive in hostile environments. Can you finish this mission and put an end to this conflict?
How to play
To control your pixel jeep, touch the screen and drag in the corresponding direction.
🎮 Within the range of your jeep weapon, launch an attack on an opposing stronghold. Priority is given to the closest target if there are multiple options.
🎮 Take care of your brother in arms and send them to the plane safely by firing up the battlefield; receive extra skill assistance by shooting down an electricity station, and then you’ll be able to unlock the gate to victory. Shoot ’em up.” Ascend to the position of best gunner!
🎮 Your vehicles and weapons can be upgraded to their full potential.
How to Install Jackal Squad APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Jackal Squad Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Jackal Squad mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install