Simple Inventory Management has been improved and no advertising have been added:
This programme is incredibly user-friendly and easy to use. Adding new products is simple by clicking the “+” button and filling in the required data.
The following features are offered for the products:
– Product Barcode – Product Name – Product Image – Product Price – Product Quantity – Product Quantity Sold
– Product Description – Product Specifications
You may later use the Search Field to find your products in the DataBase; simply type in what you’re looking for and press the Search Button.
If necessary, you can modify the currency of the products.
When you tap on one of the products you want to alter, the Editor Menu has a Barcode-Scanner function and a Send Message to Supplier option.
Inventory Management Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Paid App for Free
Where to Download Inventory Management Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Inventory Management APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Inventory Management Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Inventory Management mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install