There are six elements in the magical floating continent: light, dark, fire, ice, grass, and water. The world tree serves as a shield and a source of power for all life on Earth.
But the serenity masks a crisis, and the abyssal gate has been opened! Villages were wiped out everywhere by a horde of slain monsters. It’s time to put together an exploration crew!
To retake the stronghold and protect the elemental continent, players assume the role of the pioneering group’s leader, recruiting heroes and assembling a team.
As a wizard, you’ll be in charge of leading the expedition as the team’s leader.
You must assemble a squad of heroes, defeat fallen monsters, retake the castle, and watch over the continent of elements.
Insert the idle game.
It’s a game that starts and stops whenever you want it to.
-Game loot that you’ve acquired while dozing off.
Magic that can be used in real time and has a lot of different ways to use it.
-Awesome visual effects and an exhilarating combat experience
Encouraging a hero’s ability to use his or her powers in accordance with his or her element is a key component of this element’s cultivation.
As a result, there is zero waste when using reset resources.
Infinity War Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
Where to Download Infinity War Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Infinity War APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Infinity War Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Infinity War mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install