In this unique Survival RPG game, the Idle Zombie Superhero, use powerful attacks and reputation to your advantage to survive the zombie apocalypse!
This is a zombie and supervillain survival idle game in which you must recruit and tap to survive the hordes of zombies and supervillains.
Tap to apply talents and murder the gigantic miscreants’ criminal cadavers!
Some Key Features of Idle Zombie Superhero
– Idle Zombie Survival – Idle and Defeat Zombies – Recruit Super Heroes and Villains!
– Over 8 playable Zombie Punching Characters!
– Build a Balanced Party: Survival is Key – Idle Action – Battle Monsters, Zombies, and Super Villains – Build a Balanced Party:
– Defeat enemies and unlock powerful combo skills – Recruit and train additional party members – Upgrade your heroes and collect costumes
Download this game to fight to stay alive!
Idle Zombie Superhero Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Free shopping
Where to Download Idle Zombie Superhero Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Idle Zombie Superhero APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Idle Zombie Superhero Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Idle Zombie Superhero mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install