Join players from around the world and help the Earth by Cleaning up its Oceans! The new idle clicker game which needs your help to save the earth from water pollution. Build your garbage cleaning team and save the ocean in one of the most exciting ocean explorer ecology games.
Play Idle Ocean Cleaner – Plastic Waste Clean Up for FREE!
Are you getting bored of ecology games and want to play an exciting one? The new idle clicker game where you take a role of ocean explorer will neither make you bored, nor overworked. IDLE Ocean Cleaner is an incremental idle clicker that only requires your visits time to time to check on your Plastic Recycling Tycoon Business to save the Earth!
Enjoy calm and strategy IDLE gameplay that plays for you in auto mode when you are offline! Save the ocean from water pollution via garbage cleaning, recycling, 3d printing and other small tasks.
Relax and relief the stress in F2P idle clicker journey of good ecology games deeds or get social with other players and compete in rankings and leaderboards. Play smart moves to save the ocean from water pollution via garbage cleaning. Save the earth and have fun while doing so!
How to Install Idle Ocean Cleaner APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Idle Ocean Cleaner Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Idle Ocean Cleaner mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install