The head post office in a town sends all the mails and parcels to the whole city without fail. What if the responsibility is given to you?
Create your own mailing firm in this idle game, and you will be an Idle mail tycoon!
It is possible to save money and boost productivity, even when you are away from the computer.
Manage your post office and idle profit to becoming a postal tycoon!
Organize your delivery processes and provide your business a substantial boost with managers that can automate the postal office operations!
It’s up to you to pursue the opportunity and find the finest mining approach so you may earn as much as possible.
Automate your workflow to increase your idle cash. Profit form a clever investment or two to grow your economy.
Seize the opportunity to become the greatest mail tycoon of all time!
Idle Mail Tycoon Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Unlimited money
Where to Download Idle Mail Tycoon Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK file.
How to Install Idle Mail Tycoon APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Idle Mail Tycoon Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Idle Mail Tycoon mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Idle Mail Tycoon Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install